1. Personal information about visitors to our site is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. For example, we may need to collect such information to provide you with further services or to answer or forward any requests or enquiries. It is our intention that this policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable privacy laws in Australia.
Use of Information
3. Personal Information submitted via the App maybe submitted to third parties authorised by you to allow the App to function correctly. Collecting information on Registered members
4. As part of registering with us, we collect personal information about you in order for you to take full advantage of our services. To do this it may be necessary for you to provide additional information to us as detailed below.
Credit Card Details
5. Any Credit Card details are only stored for the processing of payment and will be deleted once payment is processed.
6. Apart from where you have consented or disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted, personal information may be disclosed in special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or
unintentionally) with our rights or property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. Also, we may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires disclosure.
7. We may engage third parties to provide you with goods or services on our behalf. In that circumstance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties in order to meet your request for goods or services.
8. We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our sites, and we review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
9. However, we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal
information you may transmit to us or from our online products and services. Once we do receive your transmission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
10. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Collecting Information from Users
11. IP Addresses
Our web servers gather your IP address to assist with the diagnosis of problems or support issues with our services. Again, information is gathered in aggregate only and cannot be traced to an individual user.
12. Cookies and Applets
analysing the usage of the site.
Access to Information
13. We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which
we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. If, at any time,
you discover that information held about you is incorrect, you may contact us to have
the information corrected.
14. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our
information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal
information held by us.
Links to other sites
15. We provide links to Web sites outside of our web sites, as well as to third party Web
sites. These linked sites are not under our control, and we cannot accept responsibility
for the conduct of companies linked to our website. Before disclosing your personal
information on any other website, we advise you to examine the terms and conditions
of using that Web site and its privacy statement.
European Union General Data Protection Regulation (the GDPR)
16. For European users, we endeavour to comply with the GDPR, wherever possible.
Pursuant to the GDPR, you have the additional right to be forgotten to our system.
Please note that we are responsible for any form of data loss or information loss
wherein this right has been requested by you.
Problems or questions
17. If we become aware of any ongoing concerns or problems with our web sites, we will
take these issues seriously and work to address these concerns. If you have any further
18. For more information about privacy issues in Australia and protecting your privacy,
visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner web site;